Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42/365

021111mfz
Helped out with the Foxes today.
Hanging artwork.
Matthew's is the sunflower with the red background middle row, far left.  I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall when it comes home.
Matthew also read his "Writer's Workshop" book with me.  "All about Matthew."  I came home to an email from his teacher saying how "impressed" she and another teacher (who has Matthew for "Walk to Read") have been with how well Matthew treats/handles a boy with a "unique" personality in the class ~ who was recently moved to sit next to Matthew.
Those are the kinds of comments that make my heart proud.  (I wanted to reply and say, "It's because Matthew is used to living with "unique" personalities! Ha!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe it's because he has great parents who have taught him this sweet trait :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete