Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 237/365

day237

A cruel, cruel Mommy made Andrew carry his own pillow, blanket and stuffed animal from the van into the house as I unloaded from our trip.

The result: A classic Mommy/Andrew standoff.

15 minutes of Andrew just sitting in the van, not budging while I unpacked and went into the house.
Once his audience was gone, Andrew brought his things inside and curled up in shown fetal position.

Oh, to have such a cruel mother!

Kitti sat by him and comforted with her stream of chatter....
"I stay wiff you, Andrew."
"Do you want me to pick you a flower?"
"Are you afraid of bugs?"
(And my personal favorite....)
"When I was a little boy my name was Hansel." :)

What I love is my little man's eyes focused on me....watching for my reaction!
I'm learning....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment