Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 294/365

day294

Isaiah and I spent the evening baking oreo cupcakes and decorating his soccer ball cake (in his favorite colors).  He did all the purple!  Matthew and I did the gold (Isaiah did some of that as well).  This photo was actually taken at his party on the 22nd.  I loved the opportunity to spend some time with Isaiah.  He is such a great kid.

On a side note.  Isaiah loves "Cake Boss" on TLC.  So Dan, Matthew, Isaiah and I spent part of the evening yelling dramatically at one another as we decorated the cake so that he'd feel like he was on the show.  :)  We had a fun evening together.

2 comments:

  1. You gave Isaiah a great gift - the memory of your evening together. I remember times like that with my aunt and she is still as fun as she was 50 some years ago. The cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so great!! Glad you all had a fun evening together creating wonderful memories and yummy treats!!! Happy Birthday to Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete