Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 355/365

day355a

day355

Christmas cookie delivery day!!
8 boxes delivered today.
Same selection as last year...
Sugar cookies, mocha balls, poppy seed loaf, Buckeyes, Almond Rocha bars, chocolate crinkles....The white chocolate gingerbread blondies sadly met their demise due to the fact that I broke my rule about not talking on the phone while baking....
I love delivering cookies to friends & chatting on doorsteps.
This year's favorite moments...interrupting bath time resulting in streaking, naked, giggling children (who shall remain nameless)
and surprising a family at The Old Spaghetti Factory with their Christmas cookie box.
Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies and bread look so delicious! The decorated cookies rival any that I have purchased and I know they taste devine. C convinced me to get a "big girl" stand mixer this year. Oh my!!! I want to bake everything. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we had our cameras handy! Thank you again for such a special treat. We enjoyed the bread yesterday with friends and it was delicious! Blessings for a joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete