Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/365 ~ 2012

day 024 2012-4

Matthew finally starts Tae Kwon Do!
He watched Andrew for 6 months, and really wanted to do it too.
His introduction class was today, and while I (sadly) had to miss it, Dan reported that he was "over the moon" excited.
I asked how he did, and Dan said he was "very precise."

day 024 2012-3

It'll be fun to see if his enthusiasm for this sport continues.
I think it's well suited to him.

day 024 2012

It was also Pajama day at Pre-School!

I had to take Andrew to OT, but Shannon gave me these great photos....
The kids had "breakfast" at school.

DSC_1166(1)

(Doubt she ate much of it...she is horribly picky).

Katie's cute little class.

DSC_1206

And gym time is always a favorite.

DSC_1188

This photo cracked me and Dan up.  You can get a sense of how crazy and loud it is in there.  :) And also how much fun they have.  Thank you, Shannon for the great pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is so cute in their pj's. I love the gym photo! I can hear the yea's! Wishing you all a beautiful rest of the week. It's hump day!

    ReplyDelete