Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124/365 ~ 2012

2012-124-2
(Andrew has taken to making "Crazy eyes" in photos.)
The boys and I read Harry Potter every night for 30 minutes before bed.
I love this time with them and they LOVE these books.
We are on the second one, and we might read the 3rd, but the rest will have to wait until Andrew gets older.
I really hope the kids love to read as adults...Dan & I have dedicated so much time to reading with them ever since they were infants ~ I hope it works!
(I also included this photo for Andrew because for some reason he loves when I wear my pink robe, my hair in a pony, and my glasses. He always says "You look pretty like that. I like you like that in your robe and glasses and hair like that." He says this several times a week. He'll tell me that when I first wake up as well...I'm wondering if it's more of what it symbolizes to him...quiet time, together at home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment