Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 193/365 ~ 2012

2012-194

(This photo was taken the night before ~ I spent most of this day at the Nordstrom anniversary pre-sale trying on 500 pairs of jeans ~ does everyone else loathe jeans shopping like me?  Why can't they just fit? ~ with Shannon and then driving to Mom's house).

Dan and I enjoyed our dinners together while the kids were away. It was a treat to enjoy relaxed conversation and indulge my sweet tooth too!  The timing couldn't have been better as Dan and I had some decisions to talk through, so having the ability to focus and think without distraction was very appreciated! This time was treasured and I feel grateful to have a spouse whose company I enjoy so much!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you and Dan enjoyed your time together! Did you ever find jeans that fit? I'm anxious to chat and hear all about the sale, did you find some good things? Safe travels, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Looks delicious!! So glad you two had this time together and yes the timing could not have been much better!!! At least you left the store with some jean options :) It was such a fun day shopping together!!!!

    ReplyDelete