Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 308/365 ~ 2012

2012-306

10am soccer game
Noon End of season soccer party
4:30 Basketball practice, followed by a game
6:00 Michelle & Isaiah's Birthday celebration

Life is busy (but fun) these days!

 Andrew is playing Basketball with some of his church friends.  What fun for him (and us!)  They couldn't be cuter and it's fun to see their individual personalities on the court.  Andrew rolled his ankle so was having a bit of a challenging time playing, but he still had fun and was happy that Aunt michelle & Uncle mike and cousins were there to watch!  (Andrew is SO accident prone right now!  I honestly think he has been to the nurse at least ten times since the beginning of the year.  Even his teacher commented on it!)

2012-306-2

Dan had fun with his nephews.  Noah has my Dad's coloring.  Such a darling little guy.

2012-306-4

Couldn't pass up this great expression.
Michelle liked her gift. :)

2012-306-2-2

I've been SO excited to give it to her.
Truth be told, I'd like to have kept it for myself! :)

2012-306-5

Isaiah is a decade old. Unbelievable.
He is such a sweet, sweet boy.
I clearly remember the excitement on the day of his birth and seeing him for the first time.
Mom and I went to get a birthday cake for him and stood in the bakery trying to figure out how to spell "Isaiah" (it was so funny) and we spelled it wrong! :)

2012-306-3

We enjoyed a delicious ham dinner and topped it off with a spice cake.
Happy Birthday Isaiah & Michelle!
I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment