Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 309/365 ~ 2012

2012-307-2

Christmas card picture day!!!
Is it just us, or is it horrible for everyone?
I was so happy to check this off the list and come home and order cards.
I don't want to ruin the surprise of our card photo, but Dan and I took a couple of us too.
I just love Dan's smile.  It's really his smiling eyes that I love.

2012-307

I've reached the point where I don't like my photo taken.
I've never been photogenic. (No false humility, between my crooked smile and droopy eye I'm really not and that's okay).
But adding the little differences I'm noticing in my face (why do we see this more in photos than real life?) and I'm finding that I am much more comfortable behind the lens.  But I want the kids to have photos of me too.

2012-307-3

I was setting the exposure and Dan was being a character. That's my guy.

2012-307-4

We attempted a tripod with Matthew pushing the button and while there are things I don't like about our pose, it's nice to have a photo of us.  We don't have them taken very often.  I'll share the rest closer to Christmas!!!  :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment