Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 154/365~2012

2012-154d

Birthday party day!!!

2012-154e

Matthew chose a Mario themed swim party for his 9th birthday.

2012-154a

Matthew & His buddies...a mix of family, friends from pre school days and friends from school.

2012-154

The chocolate mustaches were a hit. :)

2012-154b


2012-154c

The kids enjoyed cupcakes & ice cream & then were off to swim.  They had a great time!  (And I was quite relieved to finish our last birthday party!)

2012-154e-3

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful party! So sad we missed it but glad it appears a Matty had a GREAT time! Everything looked SOO fun and happy!! Hoping you have some tips to share....I know Claire's party will be here before I know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We missed you too! The biggest thing is just there's hardly any time to set up/take down. It was nuts! We'll definitely need to talk about logistics for Claire's. It's doable, but I was running! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you manage...everything looked WONDERFUL!!! Every detail was fun and it looks like the kids had a fabulous time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun!!!
    Looks like another fabulous birthday celebration.
    Where did you find the chocolate mold? I'm thinking it would be a fun joke for a certain someone I know ;)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo ~ It's from Michael's ~ Wilton cake aisle ~ it's a candy mold. I think that' a GREAT idea. :)

      Delete