Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 182/365~2012

2012-181

Happy 7th Birthday Claire!!!
After the party was over I texted Shannon and said, "Wasn't it only 5 minutes ago that Andrew was eating crumbs off of Claire's high chair?" These little ones are growing up way too fast.  I do so love Claire, she is growing into such a lovely little girl.

(We were terribly irresponsible and brought a sick Andrew to the party.  I normally wouldn't do that and he almost stayed home but Shannon and I knew Claire would be so sad after two of her best girlfriends already had to miss the party and she and Andrew are such close friends.  He rallied ~ and I sat him at the end of the table away from everyone, but Matthew later came down with a 101 fever and Andrew started worsening in the evening...we're really hoping we didn't share the bug with anyone!)   

2012-181-2

Winnie & Carl headed out to attend a "Hawaiian" wedding and they looked so cute I had to take a photo of them before heading out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you, Kathy for posting this and of course, for taking it, wow, it's terrific!

    ReplyDelete