Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 262/365 ~ 2012

2012- 262

Happy Birthday, Amy!

I enjoyed such a fun morning/afternoon celebrating Amy's birthday.  We sat and chatted for hours while the girls happily played.  It was such a relaxing day ~ part of it spent in the back yard soaking in the amazing weather we are having.  Amy and her husband started our small group, and I am so grateful they invited us to be a part of it.  I love Amy's laugh, sense of humor and her relaxed approach to life is a great balance to my sometimes overly Type A personality.

I hope you have a wonderful year, my friend!

2012- 262-2

1 comment:

  1. Oh, SO true! Amy is so relaxed and easy to be with and such a cornerstone to our small group. I'm glad you were able to lavish her with some appropriate birthday love!

    ReplyDelete