Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101/365 ~ 2012

2012-101

Muffins with Mom!
Such a special morning with my sweet girl. I was so looking forward to this day and it was wonderful. Kaitlin's answers to her interview questions....
My Mama is "5" years old.
She looks prettiest when "she cuddles me."
If I had a million dollars I would buy her a...."Cinderella dress." (She says "Cinderlella").
My Mama always says..."I love you."
And inside her card it says "My Mom is special because...." Her answer...
"Because she snuggles me and noseys me." (She always says "Nosie nosie" when she wants to rub noses).
We made the above craft together which is supposed to be us. 
I drew her with her little bow, and she put a headband on me. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite photos! Such beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete