Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 99/365 ~ 2012

2012-099

The kids were SO excited for Easter!  The Easter bunny doesn't bring a lot of candy, but likes to deliver books, games, and little fun things....The kids found plastic eggs hidden around the house and then enjoyed their baskets.

2012-099-2

The Bug was dripping in pearls.  She likes to "match mama" so the Easter Bunny delivered on some matching goods. 

2012-099-6

The blessings in my life.

2012-099-7

I love Easter.  Of course I love all the fun that it brings and frothy pink dresses, but most of all, I love the Easter message.  I love church on Easter morning.  It is my favorite service of the year.  It was so beautiful this year.  The message was great, the choir sang beautifully....It was a lovely, meaningful service.

2012-099-5

My loves are growing up.  Two Little men and a little lady.

2012-099-4

And I took way too many photos of Katie because the dress, the flower, the gloves, the purse, it was just all too much.  I couldn't help myself.  (And I'd like to point out, in keeping with my Lenton sacrifice ~ no one had new Easter clothes on.  Kaitlin wore her birthday dress, and her gloves/purse were from last year.  Toot toot!  (That was me, tooting my own horn). 

kmz easter

The fun & surprising thing for me about Kaitlin's dress was that it provoked several comments from people my mom's age and how it brought back memories from their childhood.  That was fun to hear.

2012-099-8

Daddy helped Kaitlin pick her beloved blossoms.

2012-099-9

A delicious brunch at the Hilton with Mike's family and Dale & Glenda, followed by a change of clothes (for some) and playing at the park with cousins!   We were given the gift of sunshine on Easter and it was not lost on us!

2012-099-10

The afternoon was spent playing in the back yard & relaxing.  It was a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment