Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113/365 ~ 2012

2012-113

Sunshine, glorious sunshine!!!
Dan & I cleaned the garage while the kids played.  A task neglected for far too long, we're both relieved it is done.

2012-113-2


2012-113-4

After dinner while on our way to the grocery store, The Bug & I stopped off at an empty field that she saw so that she could gather dandelions.
Few things delight her more than picking flowers.
I told her "Mamas are never too busy to stop and pick flowers."
Not the complete truth.
While it doesn't happen as much as I'd like, I hope she does grow up remembering her life was sprinkled with spontaneous moments like this.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot of the bathing beauties! I'm jealous it was so warm on your coast.

    Your garage looks fabulous! Now that you have some freetime, you can head on over and help me :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete