Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 98/365 ~2012

egg hunt

We went to Bauman's Farm for their Annual Easter Egg hunt.
We love their pumpkin patch, but this was our first trip in the Spring & it did not disappoint.
I LOVE this farm, and I can't choose one photo from the day. But all of my favorites are collected here. Sweet memories of our fun family day out. And we were blessed with the best day of weather yet this year!

egg hunt-2

My sweet boys.

egg hunt-5

Kaitlin had just said, "I'm so excited!!!" 

egg hunt-6

Ready to go!

2012-097-5

But we had to wait a bit.  It was hard to stand and look at those eggs and not be able to retrieve them.
We passed the time by formulating a game plan.

egg hunt-7

And taking photos of cute, muddy rain boots.

egg hunt-8

And then they were off!  With the 12 egg limit, it did not take long!  Matthew was done before I could even snap a photo of him!

egg hunt-9

The ladies to the left at Dan were laughing at the Bug....

easter collage

who collected only pink and purple eggs.  "Girl colors."

egg hunt-16

I love that Matthew still wants to hold our hand.  We're hand holders, we are.

egg hunt-18

And shoulder riders too.

egg hunt-21

I snapped this during a game of "Cops & Robbers."  I put Andrew in jail but he escaped. Matthew is making a get away, himself.

egg hunt-24

Ice cream at the end of the day was the cherry on our sundae.

egg hunt-25

You can see our Irish heritage in Matthew's coloring.  I do so love his freckles.
It was a wonderful day at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment