Friday, August 10, 2012

222/365 ~ 2012

20 Year High School Reunion
Kicked off at Jackson's Bar.

2012-222-2-2

Really awful photos taken with my iphone.
But So. Much. Fun.
Ami and Julie have been friends since Jr. High. Bridesmaids in our wedding and still dear friends.

2012-222-3

Whitney is one of the sweetest people I've ever met ~ a friend from high school and we still keep in touch.  We spent a lot of time together over the weekend.  Our husbands hit it off & were completely hilarious together.

2012-222-2

Aimee was a cheerleader with me in High school and was with me the night that I met Dan in college.  She has a quick wit, is so funny and loves Dan as well.  The two of them banter and have fun together.  We spent a lot of time together over the weekend as well.  The three of us plus...

2012-222

Julie and Steve were the last ones at the bar. I went to bed sometime around 3:30 and couldn't fall asleep from all the excitement of the evening.  It was really so, so wonderful seeing old friends.  A fantastic kick off to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment