Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 217/365 ~ 2012

2012-217-2

As I took this photo I was in awe of how picturesque this setting was.  The lake, the trees, Mt. St. Helens as a back drop.  We enjoyed such a beautiful day boating with friends.

2012-217-3

Don't let the smile fool you. Our little fish was a little fearful of the boat/lake and shed some tears.  But did summon her courage enough to swim in the lake and ride the tube with Daddy!

2012-217-6

I heard it was the hottest day in 3 years! Dan said it was his favorite day of summer. A very special outing for our family.

2012-217-8

Our happy hosts.

2012-217-4

Katie was so sweet to brave the cold water and try to help Matthew and Andrew ski. Neither got up but both gave a good effort and I was really proud of them for trying!

2012-217-7

Truth be told, I have a fear of water. Not swimming pools, but you won't find me swimming in a river, the ocean and or a lake...at least not without some serious anxiety.  But I was game to float on top of the water.

Thank you so much friends, for such a treat of a day ~ it will definitely be one of the highlights of our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment