Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 228/365 ~ 2012

(I already posted this but forgot that I wanted to record the story behind this photo as well.  I walked into the playroom to find the boys putting together two different Lego creations while listening to stories on the TAG reader (the blue/red pen looking thing in the middle of the table.  When the story was over, they would switch and work on the other creation.  This is so them ~ {most of the time} they are so great at working out things like this.  Here's the part I chuckled at.  If someone had to use the bathroom, then they counted the seconds that they were gone and then added that time on at the end of the story.   No doubt that was Matthew's idea.  They are good little playmates).

The kids have played their hearts out this summer.
The play room sure looks like it.

2012-228

It makes me cringe.
I avoid this room and spend very little time in it.

2012-228-2

Can't imagine why, can you?

2012-228-3

But the time has come.
(Insert BIG sigh).
I can't start the school year like this or it just won't get done.
And that will make me crazy.
A family sorting, cleaning, organizing party is about to begin tomorrow.
We can all hardly wait!
All who would like to come are invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment