Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41/365 ~ 2012

(Note to self: Skipping day 38)

2012-040

"A dance for Elementary school kids? That's ridiculous!" Said Matthew's old, crotchety mother.

Lucky for Matthew, he has a friend with a cooler, more laid back mom who thought it sounded like "fun."

Matthew went to his first "dance" (if you can even really call it that).  More like, running around in the gym to loud music, buying tickets to get pizza and candy and 80's fluorescent bracelets....He had a great time going with Stephen & his Dad (who kindly showed me video on his camera so that I could see this was not what popped into my head when I saw the words "dance" on the school flyer).
He had a great time being with friends, and I was glad to see him return so happy.

Note to Matthew's Mom:  Loosen up.

2 comments:

  1. I would probably had the same respose as you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I would have had the same reaction :)!

    ReplyDelete