Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55/365 ~ 2012

55-1

38 today!
A day of lovely simple pleasures.
Breakfast in bed (completely thought of & executed by the kids!)
A latte delivered to my doorstep by a dear friend.
A peaceful afternoon.
Birthday greetings from family & friends.
Time to read.
Dan home in time to pick up the boys.

55-2

Opening gifts ~ gift cards to Pottery Barn ~ for something I've been eyeing.

Mom arrived & surprised me with this great cake.

55

Out for dinner with Dan to Tommy O's.
(SO good!)
Followed by "This Means War" ~ movie with Dan.
Laughed 'til I couldn't breathe.

A very Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another spin around the sun! I hope you celebrate your special day for many days to come. Your smile speaks volumes and the cake looks so cute!!! Happy Birthday Dear Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete