Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58/365 ~ 2012

2012-057

Matthew loves to learn. 
His mind is always going ~ questioning, thinking, wanting to know more.
He told Dan when he was five that he was teaching himself to read because Dan wasn't telling him all he wanted to know about dinosaurs.  :)
He also told me when he was very small that he was a "thinker."
A very accurate self assessment.

2012-057a

Matthew was having fun creating a vortex in these photos.
While I find these sorts of things interesting, Matthew finds them captivating.
The smiles you see in these photos are unprompted.
Truly just his happiness from this little experiment.
One of the many things I love about Matthew.

1 comment:

  1. Is Matthew available to teach science in my classroom? I'm certain he would do a better job at it than I do! :)

    Have a great weekend ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete