Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56/365 ~ 2012

2012-056

Ever since I heard the American Girl store was coming to Seattle, I've been excited to take Kaitlin.
The 3 hour (one way) drive was so worth it! 

2012-056-2

Lunch at the Bistro.
Such fun ~ Annabelle & Elizabeth had their own seats & cups.
Katie loved it.

2012-056-3

Frozen Hot Chocolate ~ a belated birthday celebration.

2012-056-4

O Happy Day.

2012-056-5

Elizabeth had her hair done into a style Kaitlin chose ~ a braid!

2012-056-6

(Nevermind that I could have done that!)
She thought it was great.
Kaitlin picked out a car seat carrier for Annabelle & a purple party dress for Elizabeth for her birthday.
After the shopping, the fun lunch, the hair styling....I asked Kaitlin as I was putting her to bed what her very favorite part of the day was.  Her reply?

Playing at the mall play area.

Such a reminder that kids are really happy with so little.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I love the American Girl dolls and wish I could justify having one! LOL! I think it is fantastic that the "girls" had an outing. Hope you squeezed in a little Kathy celebrating as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun. Something that this "boy mom" has never gotten to do! They are building an American Girl store at the mall near my house, so I'm hoping my niece will want to go. And too funny about Kaitlin's favorite part of the day, simple pleasures are sometimes best!

    ReplyDelete